2017 Nissan Titan XD Temecula CA
2017 is a momentous year for Nissan, as the unveiling of the new 2017 Nissan Titan XD marks the second year into the development of the 2nd generation Titan and the introduction of new model versions and cab sizes that cover about 85% of the pickup segment. Temecula CA buyers will be thrilled to witness Nissan's return to full-size pickups, as the new Titan XD will be able to compete with giants like Ford and Toyota. Now available both in crew cab and single cab versions, the truck boasts powerful gasoline and diesel engines both exceeding 300 horsepower. The strong Cummins turbo-diesel is also capable of an impressive 555 lb-ft of torque! The many practical features and accessories, such as the integrated gooseneck hitch, electronic locking rear differential and fully adjustable sliding bed extender are just a few of the truck's most important new additions. You can get the Titan XD in five specific trim levels: S, SV, Pro-4X, SL and Platinum Reserve.
Get the most advantageous quotes and offers in Riverside County and find out everything about the 2017 Nissan Titan XD by contacting Temecula Nissan at (866) 527-6063 or visiting the dealership at the address 41895 Motor Car Pkwy Temecula, CA 92591.
Trim Levels and Options
The 2017 Nissan Titan XD is available in multiple trim versions and options:
- The base trim already provides upscale features, such as NissanConnect and remote keyless entry, while being available as standard with the 5.6-liter, 390hp V8 engine.
- With the versatile SV trim, you can get all the S features plus the NissanConnect system with mobile app integration, a sleek chrome exterior trim and standard towing gear.
- The Pro-4X is designed mainly for enhanced off-road capabilities, including a locking rear differential, all-terrain tires, skid plates and superior Blistein shocks.
- The tech-oriented SL adds a remote engine start system, NissanConnect Services, leather-appointed seats and all the features provided by the SV version.
- The 2017 Nissan Titan XD Platinum Reserve offers all the features and advantages included with the SL trim, as well as the Around View monitor system, premium leather appointed seats and 20-inch dark aluminum-alloy wheels.
Interior Overview and Design
Inside, the smart layout of the 2017 Nissan Titan XD will maximize the amount of space you get while offering improved comfort when compared to its predecessors. Temecula CA buyers can enjoy many quality features offered at an affordable price. You get the remote engine start system for a fast and efficient starting process, the intuitive center stack with convenient access to all controls, and flexible available backseat that can be folded into a work surface or rear cargo organizer. Features like the under-seat storage tray and fold-flat floor panels further enhance the Titan XD's practical advantages.
Exterior Overview and Design
The 2017 Nissan Titan XD comes with a stunningly bold and imposing exterior that makes it even more aggressive and rugged than last year's version. Sophisticated LED light fixtures and a grille that clearly shows the pickup truck's solid superiority are among the most noticeable exterior features. The truck also boasts sleek extensible tow mirrors, making it much easier for Temecula CA drivers to tow their payloads without any trouble. Also, the 2017 Titan XD includes distinctive touches like chrome accents and unique wheel designs provided with its superior trim levels.