2017 Nissan Altima Temecula,CA
The 2017 Nissan Altima is the latest sedan of the Japanese maker well-known for their coming up with new solutions all the time. The 2016 version of the five-seater sedan was a huge success, and the new version is expected to be even more so - just have a look at the ample set of features and the beauty of the new Altima's curves and you can surely see yourself driving it around Temecula, CA. The new Altima line-up comprises seven trims: 2.5, 2.5 S, 2.5 SR, 2.5 SV, 2.5 SL, 3.5 SR and 3.5 SL. The range comes with two engine variations, both paired to Nissan's signature Xtronic transmission: the 2.5-liter, 4-cylinder engine (capable of 183 HP and EPA rated at an amazing 39 mpg) and a 3.5-liter V6 variant, putting out 270 HP. The new Altima is impressive not only when it comes to performance, but also in terms of safety equipment and infotainment. Vehicle Dynamic Control with traction control, an advanced system of airbags that include supplemental roof-mounted curtain air bags, seat belt pre-tensioners and LATCH anchor systems for the rear are all standard and the list of features becomes more extensive as you move up the range. Other highlights include the rearview camera offered as standard with all trims except the entry-level model, the ample comfort features inside the cabin. Connectivity and entertainment are taken care of by the Bluetooth phone system and the great audio system.
You know the 2017 Nissan Altima is what you want, so schedule your test ride at the best local dealership, Temecula Nissan - we are available at 41895 Motor Car Pkwy, Temecula, CA 92591 or over the phone at (877) 419-9955 and we will be happy to offer you not only your dream car, but financial help as well.
Trim Levels and Options
The 2017 Nissan Altima is available in multiple trim versions and options:
- With the 2.5, you get 16-inch wheels, cloth upholstery, a six-way manual driver seat and a four-speaker audio
- 2.5 S gets automatic headlights, a rearview camera, a six-speaker audio and NissanConnect
- The sporty 2.5 SR comes with 18-inch wheels, a rear spoiler, sporty suspension and seats and paddle shifters
- 2.5 SV gets an 8-way, powered driver seat, satellite radio and advanced safety equipment such as rear cross-traffic alert and blind-spot monitoring
- 2.5 SL comes with steering heating, ambient lighting and a 9-speaker audio from Bose
- 3.5 SR gets LED headlights, parking sensors and a 7-inch color display;
- The 3.5 SL version of the 2017 Nissan Altima gets a power sliding glass moonroof, for an even more amazing experience.
Interior Overview and Design
The interior of the 2017 Nissan Altima is relaxing and luxurious. No matter how long you and your passengers will need to spend sitting in the cabin and whether you drive your Altima on the streets of Temecula, CA, or on long journeys, everyone will be perfectly comfortable. All versions come with full power accessories, keyless entry and ignition, multiple adjustments for the front seats and a tire pressure alert system. The base variant comes with a four-speaker audio and the number of speakers increases as you move higher on the line-up.
Exterior Overview and Design
The 2017 Nissan Altima exterior is stylish, assertive, efficient and sporty - with it, you can be sure you will ride in style in Temecula, CA. The wheels are impressive on all models and so is the chromed dual-exhaust. Other standard exterior features include halogen projector headlights, body-colored exterior mirrors, active grille shutters and solar glass. Smart auto headlights and fog lights are added with all trims from the 2.5 SV upwards.